What We Do
Human Resource Information Management & Analytics (HRIM) provides a broad range of university support regarding the HR System including; upgrades, Job Action Request (JAR), time & labor, payable compensation, longevity, prior state service, job data and record management. HRIM works directly with college divisional HR representatives when processing and investigating HR System transactions.
The HR System is a web-based PeopleSoft application accessible from the MYPACK Portal with a valid unity ID and password. The application supports the information needs of Human Resources (HR), Payroll, Employee Services, Benefits, and Management functions within the university. It merges resource management activities into standardized categories, folders, sub folders, and topics. The linkage of its payroll and human resource activities in the HR System makes the software application both rigid and flexible for processing personnel actions.
HRIM also maintains personnel records for EHRA and SHRA employees.HRIM Staff Directory
HRIM Specialist support departmental HR personnel with job data or JAR transactions, contact your HRIM Specialist if you have questions. Training is available through L&OD.
HRIM assists campus department in the following areas:
For temporary or student employees interested in reviewing your personnel file or needing employment verification for the past five years, contact the HRIM Records Manager at 919-515-7929.
- HRIM News
- 9.2 Upgrade Material
- Actions Checklist
- Annual Comp Rate Calculation Tool for TME Bi-Weekly
- Time Reporting Codes (TRCs)
- EHRA Recurring NTT Faculty Appointments
- Pay Group Values
- Anticipated Appointment Length
- Action Reason Codes
- Job Codes & Pay Ranges for Temporary Employees and Student Workers
- Salary Supplements
- Timesheet instructions for Adverse Weather – Non-Exempt employees
- Search Match Instructions
- Summer Session Appointment Guide
- Permissible Flat Rate Temporary Appointments
- Incoming Employees with Prior State of NC Service